In simple term CMS is you can login into your website from 'front end' and create,edit, publish artticles and add images, you do not have to know any css or html. It is just like you are working on your word document, after editing press save button, refresh your web page and your site is updated.
There are leading cms web applications:
- Hits: 2802
Responsive Web Design (RWD) - Sri Lanka
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design is about creating web sites which automatically adjust themselves to look good on all devices, from small phones to large desktops.
RWD is Responsive Web Design. RWD can show web sites in different ways in different devices. In 21st century RWD is a must for designing web sites, because most people check their web sites on either Mobile phone, Smart phone or tablet.
According to research 67% of customers browse the web using either their mobile phones or tablets, Responsive Web Design Sri Lanka , allows a website to turn to different browser sizes. This means that no matter what device you are viewing on or what size your screen is, the website will be shown nicely. It also ensures that all of the website content will be visible without having to adjust or fiddle around the screen. When creating a responsive website, design must be carefully considered and development needs to be planned and executed with a responsive object in mind, do not worry we have been trained to do that. We are located in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Advantages of having a Responsive Web Site (RWD) of Mobile friendly website
- It will l display beautifully and automatically on all devices - (flexibility)
- No longer you will have to zoom and scroll up and down when browsing your website mobile phone or any other device - easy to manage
- Cost effective - no need to create two or three websites according devices
- It is recommended by google
- Hits: 2968
If Google cannot find your website, neither will your customers…!!
If your website is not ranking well for the correct keywords, then you are losing business. We design and build SEO friendly websites and have the skills to provide customized SEO plans for your website. This will allow you to be competitive on search engines and build traffic to your website and most importantly convert them to sales.
Having website alone does not bring clients to your company. Search Engine Optimisation is a must for every website. We do a SEO free for all of our clients, your site will become top 10 organically.
- Add Robort.txt file
- Add sitemap.xml
- Register in Google Console
- Add Google Aanlytical Code
- Submission of URLs to major browsers such as Google and Yahoo/Bing, MSN
- Set up www and Non www domains
- Highlight the website
- Add to Bing/ Yahoo webmaster tools
- Index pages in Bing
- Add meta keywords
- Add meta description
- Register major internet registries in DMOZ
We build web site Traffic with Organic SEO. Higher Traffic means Higher Sales High Search Engine Ranking
What is Organic SEO ?
Organic search engine optimization (organic SEO) is optimising your website to rank a high place in search engine results page without paying to serch engine, once you gain a position on internet you stay there - viola - we web design Sri Lanka do a organic seo for all oru clients. As your website reaches top your business grows.
ALL IN ONE SEO PACKAGE Contact Us Now! 077-3210212
- Hits: 3348
What to consider when designing a web site
How to create quality web content and add value to it
Original content is the key to high ranking, if your content is not original Google blot machine will reject it. Google wants you to create high quality content, i.e. original reports etc, not copied from another site, do a good research. We should not be obsessed with SEO - Search Engine Optimisation, and create content, with lot of key words. Here are few tips how to create quality content which attracts visitors to your site.
- Content should be interesting, not long, not boring, simple english.
- Provide a useful service. Help people. Sort out their problems.
- Talk from your experience, not somebody else's experience.
- Give rare information, tutorial and guides. Try to teach to your audience something they do not know. Don't hide your knowledge, always shares, because somebody else will share it if you don't.
- Make lists. People love lists.
- Publish videos. Videos are very shareable, people like to watch rather than reading.
- Create controversy. Make people respond and take action. Make them either agree or disagree with what you’re saying.
- Create content that is timeless and does not expire or become useless.
- Show information in graph forms.
- Solid typeface, mobile friendly RWD (Responsive web sites),
- Consider Visual Hierarchy To Lend Your Content Enough Space.
- Ensure User Engagement With Effective Colors.
- When designing website consider blind/visually impaired, deaf & disabled visitors.
Quality control measures
- You need to put strict quality control measures in place when publishing content. Your content needs to be of such high standards that it could be published in a magazine or in a book.
- You should double and triple check everything before publishing.
- Get a second pair of eyes to review your content. Second opinion will help you to improve and spot mistakes that you may have missed.
- Too many images slows down the upload time of the website.
Google values trust and wants to rank trustworthy sites. That means you need to build a trustworthyness, How do you actually make a site that is trusted by people?
- Design plays a big role in building trust.
- Start by having a professional looking design.
- Look for something clean, pretty to look at, fast to load and mobile friendly (responsive web design).
- Personalize your site. Present yourself,
- Show your face, tell your story and explain why you are worth listening to. What are your achievements?
- What is your experience? One of the main elements you need to get right is your about us page.
- If you are a company include full company information, address, phone number and other contact details.
- If you are providing services or selling products include testimonials and reviews from real customers and people, if possible with their contact details.
- Work on the social proof. Build your followings and shares on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Authority goes hand in hand with trust. What can you do to make yourself and your site more authoritative?
- Knowledge and experience helps you create great content that will get other people to trust, share your content in social media and link to it from other sites,
- Links from quality sites and social media shares are keys to becoming a recognized authority.
- Proactively reach outgGive people a reason to link to you. Show them why they should feature you on their sites.
- Include the list of sites and other media that you have been featured in so your visitors are aware of your status and your authority.
- Audience focused, don’t just rely on keyword research and on publishing weak articles targeting keyword phrases people search for.
- Don’t post content on topics that have nothing to do with your website.
- Review your entire content archive as low quality content on parts of your site can impact the rankings of the rest of the site.
- Are there any very short articles? Are there bad guest posts that you have featured? Are there posts that you copied from another site?
- Don’t be afraid to remove any bad content. Spend a lot of time and effort on adding, enhancing and improving the content on individual pages that are short,
These SEO tips are very valuable in order for your site to get ranked and get traffic from search engines.
- Hits: 2450